How to get on the move

If you’d like to move to another home, here are a few ways you can do it.

Swap with someone else

If you already live in one of our homes and want to swap with another of our tenants or with someone from another area, we call this a mutual exchange.

Read more >

Transfer to another property

Transferring is when you move from one mhs homes property to another.

Read more >

Just move out (ending your tenancy)

If you’d like to move out and end your tenancy with us, you'll need to fill in a form to say you no longer wish to live in one of our homes.

Read more >