How to get help and support if you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse.

If you or someone else you know is in danger, please call 999 immediately. 

If someone isn't in immediate danger and needs help, contact the police on 101.

Domestic abuse support services in Kent and Medway

Domestic abuse services website

Domestic Abuse One Stop Shop

Sunlight Centre, Richmond Road, Gillingham

Every Tuesday, 9.30am - 12noon (no appointment needed)

Choices - Providing specialist domestic abuse services

Choices website

Helpline 0800 917 9948


Medway Council

Report adult abuse

Medway Council website

Call 01634 334466 (8:30am -5pm) outside of these hours call 03000 419 191

Report concern about a child

Medway Council website

If you think the child is at immediate risk of harm call straightaway on 01634 334 466 Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm outside of these hours call 03000 419 191

Kent County Council

Concerned about an adult?

Kent County Council website

Call 03000 41 61 61 (text relay 18001 03000 41 61 61)


Concerned about a child?

Kent County Council website

Call 03000 41 11 11 (text relay 18001 03000 41 11 11)


Kent Police

Kent Police website

Report domestic abuse to Kent Police online or call them on 101.

If you're in immediate danger call 999 immediately.

Our pledge to fight domestic abuse

Our pledge to fight domestic abuse

We’ve signed the Make a Stand pledge, alongside more than 100 other organisations. It’s a way for housing organisations like us to publicly commit to take action to support victims of domestic abuse.

Read more