We take the safety of our customers and the communities they live in very seriously. Most of the time they’re safe places to call home. However, sometimes unwanted behaviour happens that disrupts you or your community.

We'll deal with serious issues, but we won’t get involved in petty disputes. We want you to enjoy your home, get on with your neighbours and take pride in the community you live in

What to do in an emergency

Is it an emergency? Call 999 immediately if a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there’s danger to life, or when violence is being used or threatened.

Is it a non emergency? Call 101 to report non-urgent or suspected crimes such as:

  • property damage
  • suspected drug use or dealing
  • you have information on a crime
  • you have a general enquiry about crimes in your community

You can also report non-urgent crimes on the Kent Police website.

Ask The Police – Search online for common questions about crime. The police have answered the questions for you with tips and advice on how you can report it.